LIGHT UP THE NIGHT
SOLD! You missed the last opportunity to live in an exceptionaly cool modern house until phase three is completed!
Reserve now for one of four, newer, exceptionaly cool, modern houses in Phase 3
5313 Chenevert was our corner unit, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 3400+ SF modern home with everything you would want in a luxury modern home, but with some truly incredible extras. Sometimes it's important to push the boundaries of art and design to create something that is exciting, unique and truly unforgettable.
We created a light filled, airy, multi-level living space with an expansive open floor plan and an incredible rooftop deck with a view of the Houston skyline. That is usually enough to create a beautiful modern home but we wanted to push further. To combat the heat and to make that bold creative statement we have created a westerly facing privacy screen that will cut down on the Texas heat during the day and light up at night creating a jaw dropping illuminated lightscape.…where architecture truly becomes public art.
See below for a complete list of finished and features.
*Renderings and floor plans are subject to change.
Download the floor plans for a closer look.
FINISHES & FEATURES:
• Sleek, custom built-in state of the art cabinets with poly coated finishes E-Z open / quite slider drawers
• Under counter lights
• Large galley open kitchen space with Carrera marble counter top island surrounds
• Silestone countertops
• Miele Gas range cook top with high speed disappearing downdraft
• Deep 18 gauge stainless steel square sinks
• Miele built-in 36"refrgerator, convection oven, speed oven and dishwasher
• 48 bottle under counter wine cooler
• Huge walk-in pantry with sliding barn door
3.5 BATH ROOMS**
• Master bath with huge walk-in closet with floor to ceiling shelves and cabinet drawers
• 32” x 32"Lanova imported designer tile
• Unique Inside/outside Japanese soaking tub
• Large integrated, dual head shower with 6’ deep soaking tub
• Adjacent washer/dryer
• Cantilevered floating designer base cabinets with Stilestone tops
• Natural lighting via cleer-stories and skylights
• Huge open floor plan with ¾” hard wood floors on 2nd and 3rd floors; 32" x 32" tile on 1st floor
• Wood out door decks
• Large living room inside/outside privacy deck
• Built-in shelves and wall cabinets (optional)
RAM low E argon gas windows
• Roof top deck Hot Tub (optional)
• Summer kitchen on roof deck (optional)
• Lutron lighting system (optional)
• Architectural LED lighting system privacy screen for front facade
• Driveway LED night glow lighting
• Premium upgrades for video/sound/security systems (optional)
• Built-in storage shelves in garage (optional)
• High efficiency 19 SEER dual zone HVAC/Heat pumps
• High R value 5” foam insulation in exterior walls
• Tankless water heater for constant hot water demand
• Low maintenance / low irrigation desert landscaping
• Video art display window on first floor(Chenevert house)
*Except 5313 Chenevert with master with Hollywood bath, 2nd bath, 2 powder rooms